新目标英语九年级Unit1 How can we become good learners?同步练习题1（附答案）
1. It’s a good idea to take some (笔记) while listening to teachers in class.
2. Would you please (重复) the number? I can hardly follow you.
3. Reading (大声地) is very important in learning English.
4. These (句子) are too long for me to understand.
5. One of my favorite subjects at school is (化学).
6. Ladies in Western countries like to keep their ages a (秘密).
7. I learn English by reading (教科书).
8. I am weak in English (语法).
9. Did you have a (谈话) with him?
10. His English (发音) is not good, but it is improving.
( ) 1. —I think Paul is far from a(n) student.
—I agree. He dislikes waiting and gets angry easily sometimes.
A. patient B. outgoing
C. generous D. shy
( ) 2. —Do you know who America, Andy?
—Sorry, I have no idea.
A. invented B. created
C. discovered D. noted
( ) 3. —Do you often learn English listening to VOA?
—Yes. And I also have conversations with friends English.
A. for; in B. for; by
C. by; by D. by; in
( ) 4. Books are our good friends because the more we read, our future will be.
A. better B. the better
C. best D. the best
( ) 5. — do you listen to tapes?
—Almost every day. Sometimes I even listen to them at breakfast.
A. How long B. How much
C. How many D. How often
I spent twenty minutes these new words in a dictionary yesterday.
I A Bite of China when I watched it for the first time.
Sometimes I stay at home alone.
You’d better not read the article so that you can understand the main idea faster and better.
When you talk with others, you can sometimes understand the meanings
on their faces.
Ⅰ. 1. notes 2. repeat 3. aloud 4. sentences 5. chemistry
6. secret 7. textbooks 8. grammar 9. conversation 10. pronunciation
Ⅱ. 1-5 ACDBD
Ⅲ. 1. looking up 2. fell in love with 3. am afraid to
4. word by word 5. by watching the expressions